Click for Disneymooner Home Page
Disneymooner Facebook PageDisneymooners on PinterestDisneymooners TwitterContact Disneymoonersyourfairytalewedding blog 

Go Back   Disneymooners > Welcome to the Disneymooners > General Disney Wedding Planning

Notices

Old 03-24-2018, 12:01 PM   #1
laurbee
New Mooner

Default Site Visit!

My fiancé and I are heading down to Florida and having a site visit next week. In talking with our consultant, we've narrowed down where we're looking to a few places: Ariel's, California Grill and Citricos. We were originally thinking of having the ceremony at Sea Breeze Point, but are there any other places you can recommend we look at while we are down there? We'd prefer to stay out of the parks (due to timing of ceremonies) and don't like the feel of the Wedding Pavilion.

Thanks so much!
laurbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 03:11 PM   #2
sharon

Mickey Mooner

They changed the options a bit since I planned my wedding. Did you ask your planner what your choices are based on the number of people you plan to have? There used to be some options on the grounds of some of the hotels like Boardwalk and maybe the Grand Floridian.
Old 03-27-2018, 06:40 PM   #3
indiana_princess

Minnie Mooner

You can check out the yacht club gazebo, the croquet lawn at the boardwalk inn, sago cay and the marina at the Grand Floridian...... there are lots of options for outdoor venues/non park venues depending on what you’re looking for! You can also check out fort wilderness and also venture into the resort convention centers on your own

Planning a Vowel Renewal 2018

Savannah & Eric
indiana_princess is offline   Reply With Quote