Click for Disneymooner Home Page
Disneymooner Facebook PageDisneymooners on PinterestDisneymooners TwitterContact Disneymoonersyourfairytalewedding blog 

Go Back   Disneymooners > Welcome to the Disneymooners > General Disney Wedding Planning

Notices

Old 03-23-2016, 10:53 AM   #1
mnamna
New Mooner

Default Wishes package question

Hi all! I'm so excited to be here!

My fiancé and I have been engaged awhile, though he just proposed with the ring at Christmas! We are looking at options at Disney, and I am leaning away from our original thought (a Swan and Dolphin wedding with our reception being taking everyone to Raglan Road that evening, and ordering a cake from the Boardwalk Bakery to take to the reception,) to an actual Wishes wedding. Looking at the S&D we were only thinking maybe 12 guests that would make it, with Wishes we're looking more at 30.

Right now I'm thinking a ceremony at the wedding gazebo at the Yacht club, and reception at Living Seas. We'd prefer an evening wedding, weekday is totally fine, even preferable if it helps costs. Ideally, our big places to put the budget into are photography, videography (would like to stream the ceremony if possible, and a 2 park photo package,) food/drink, and cake. We plan on minimal floral, a bout and my bouquet, petals lining the aisle, that's it probably. I have some led candles for center pieces, when we were looking at marrying locally.

The budget question marks for me come into things like the DJ, the transportation (limo?), and those little details. There's no pricing on the site, and our date isn't firm yet, so Disney won't tell me anything directly, so I figured I'd ask here from those who have been there, and done that. Given the information, do you think $15,000 is a reasonable budget for the wedding and reception, not counting outside costs like travel, accommodations, etc? Just the actual day of itself.

Thanks in advance!
mnamna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 06:26 AM   #2
Tink18
New Mooner

Have you tried using the passporters interactive book? The PDF will total your idea up including tax and service charges
Tink18 is offline   Reply With Quote